Welcome to Hamingja's Notes

Within Hamingja Notes it's quite simple. I have a website for my Readings. I have facebook (and likely soon Twitter) for my updates. And I now have my blog for detailed updates, articles, information. Those FAQ's of being a Reader, about common thoughts as a Reader and within Ethics.

Have fun, get stuck in with talking and commenting and giving your own input - anything goes in a world of Spirituality!

Tuesday 28 September 2010

The First Post!

I am not a fan of getting started on things like these (as it's always painfully obvious that I have no clue what I'm doing!) In the blog either way; I hope to be:


  • giving information on tarot, runes and oracles
  • going over some sense of beliefs and little articles and such 
  • debating (most likely with no one more than myself) spirituality vs parapsychology
  • updates of course on my website! 
now there's an html button here, which I see is there but I will leave for now. Soon I will have this blogger thing mastered! 

No comments:

Post a Comment